Expert Roof Painting on the Gold Coast
Make Your Roof
At Ware Painting Roofs, we offer quality painting services that’ll give your roof a fresh new look.
Years of exposure to the elements will cause paint to fade and harmful moulds to grow. Whether your roof is made of concrete, terracotta or a metal surface, painting can enhance its beauty.
If you are unsure about the colour to select for your roof, our team can help narrow down the options. We help clients pick colours that fit the scheme of their architecture, blend with the other homes in the area, and stand the test of time.
But roof painting is about more than aesthetics. Some roof colours reduce thermal absorption and help reduce cooling costs. Our knowledgeable team is happy to discuss which colour would be best for your type of roof.
Roof Painting Process
Were you aware that roof painting Gold Coast properties are a great way to ensure the roof lasts longer, provides enhanced protection, and looks better? Ware Painting Roofs has been painting roofs across the Gold Coast and beyond for nearly twenty years.
In this time, we’ve acquired a wealth of skills and knowledge when it comes to completing high-quality, long-lasting roof painting.
If you want a seasoned team of roof painting professionals to complete your roof painting project, Ware Painting Roofs is the company to call.
Our roof painting process involves clearing the roof of debris, applying special primer and two coats of paint. Such a process ensures flawless painting and long-term protection for your roof. To complete the look, we can also include gutter, fascia and downpipe painting.
We also offer rotary roof vent installations to help lower cooling costs.
These whirlybirds lower the temperature inside the roof cavity, which lowers the temperature in the property.
If you are thinking about having your roof painted, give our team a call.
We offer free, no-obligation quotes to help you decide if our painting services are right for you.
Transform Your Roof - Our Process
- In the first instance, we discuss your roof paint options and inspect your roof, working with you to discover what type of paint is going to be best for your requirements and letting you know if your roof requires any repair work before it’s painted.
- Having established what you’re looking for, we provide a FREE (without obligation) quote, that includes a full breakdown of the work we will complete.
- If you’re happy for us to go ahead we’ll agree on a date with you at your convenience to complete the work.
- Our roof painting process includes cleaning the roof to get rid of any moss, dirt, dust or detritus, then applying a primer. This is covered by two coats of high-grade paint.
- Our work is guaranteed, and we always check that you’re 100% satisfied with the work we’ve completed.
Meticulous Attention to Detail
When you use the team at Ware Painting Roofs to paint your property, you’re investing in the work of skilled professionals who have decades of experience between them.
Because we specialize in roof restoration and painting, you know you’re entrusting experts with your roof.
Our approach ensures that every centimetre of your roof is left with a durable, even layer of paint, guaranteeing long-lasting, high-performance results.
Flat or pitched, large or small, domestic or commercial, the team at Ware Painting Roofs can successfully paint almost any type of roof.
When you use our team for your roof painting project, you’re hiring skilled, time-served professionals who are also:
- Good communicators
- And passionate about doing the very best job that we can, on every painting project we take on.
The benefits of repainting your roof
There are several benefits to giving your roof a high-grade repaint. Some of these include:
- Depending on the type of paint selected, it’s possible to enhance the insulating properties of your roof, as well as reduce heat absorption and increase durability and weatherproofing.
- Because the roof is thoroughly cleaned before the paint is applied, contaminants that can increase the rate at which your roof deteriorates are removed.
- A chance to install rotary roof vents. If required, we can install rotary roof vents at the same time as painting the property. These vents reduce the interior temperature, potentially decreasing your HVAC costs during the warmer months.
- Your house will look much smarter once the roof has been painted. If you want to quickly improve curb appeal (perhaps if you’re looking to sell your property), painting the roof is a cost-effective way of enhancing your frontage.
Roof Painting FAQ
While painting a roof won’t increase its value, it will give it better kerb appeal and make it easier to sell. That increases the likelihood of finding the perfect buyer sooner rather than later.
Depending on the paint and process, roof paint should take 8-24 hours to dry, with an additional day or two to cure.
The best time to have your roof painted is in spring or autumn. If the weather’s too hot, the paint could dry too quickly. If it’s too cold, the paint may not stick to the surface properly. An experienced professional can work with you and schedule a time with the right conditions.
In most cases, a roof will last about ten years before it needs repainting. Many of our roofs last longer than this, depending on variables such as aspect, location, pitch, roofing material and the pre-existing condition of the roof.
Roof paint can be applied over:
We vary the product that we use, depending on the surface. This ensures good adherence, improving the end result.
There are literally hundreds of different shades of roof paint. If you’re not sure what colour would be best, we’re happy to recommend something suitable.
This depends on the state of the roof. If a roof is in a good state of repair, repainting is recommended. If the roof requires repair work (or has reached the end of its natural life), then it will probably need to be resurfaced. Painting can be completed once resurfacing is complete.